DRUMMUIR COMMUNITY HALL
Telephone 01466 760214
A wee bit of history….
The hall was built in 1900, funded by Mrs Edward Walker, the mother-
Funding was successfully secured from the Big Lottery (Community Land Unit), HIE and The Moray Council and in March 2005 the sale was complete.
Further successful funding bids allowed the hall to be fully renovated and extended.
Following the complete refurbishment and extension, in 2011, we can now offer, for
hire, a large multi-
A small meeting room, suitable for up to 30 people, is also available for hire.
A large catering kitchen completes the facilities.
The building is heated throughout by a renewable energy underfloor heating system, creating a warm pleasant venue. All areas are fully accessible to all abilities.